Our streamlined Registration/Admissions Process is easy and allows your dog to participate in our daycare and boarding programs faster than ever before. Just follow the three easy steps listed below and your dog will be making new friends and enjoying the fun and freedom of our spacious cage-free daycare and boarding facility in no time.
Our Easy 3 Step Admissions Process
Step 1. Registration Form:
You can download and complete the form manually or fill-in and submit your form online. Please email your completed form to us, submit it online or you can bring the form with you when you visit The Hounds Club for your admission evaluation.
Step 2. Vaccination Records:
Please bring or send us a copy of your dog’s vaccination records and any other pertinent medical information that could affect your dog or any of our other members during their stay. Vaccination records can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded inside the online submission form.
Step 3. Admissions Evaluation:
Contact us in advance to schedule an evaluation, during which we will get to know your dog and introduce some other club members. The initial evaluation will only take about 15 minutes, but if you plan to use our boarding services, your dog will need to join us for a complimentary day of daycare so we can more fully assess whether he or she will be a good fit for off-leash play and cage free sleep at the Hounds Club. More importantly, this will let them acclimate, meet new favorite playmates, and fall in love with the Club. Please call for details and availability well in advance of your needed stay as appointments book quickly. The first day is free, so schedule your appointment and come in to see us!
The Hounds Club provides a healthy, fun, and stimulating cage-free environment for dogs of all sizes and breeds. In order to help us keep the experience safe and exciting for all our guests, we ask that you please observe the following policies both before you come to visit us and when you are here at the Club.
- Evaluation: All dogs must be evaluated by our staff before their first stay at the Club. Evaluations are by appointment only. All breeds are welcome so long as they pass the evaluation test and remain good citizens. If over 6 months have passed since your last visit, we require a new evaluation to make sure your dog will still be comfortable and social with other dogs.
- Behavior: All owners must certify that their dog has never shown signs of unprovoked aggression towards other dogs or people. If at any time a dog bites another dog or staff member, or in any way shows untoward aggression, that dog will no longer be able to attend the Club.
- Health: All dogs must be in good health and free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize the health of other dogs. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable ailment in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health prior to being re-admitted to the Club. Any dog that exhibits any signs of illness while at the club will need to go home and return only when healthy.
- Vaccinations and Parasite Prevention: All dogs must remain up-to-date on all major vaccinations, (Rabies, Distemper Combo, and Bordetella/Kennel Cough ) and provide updated yearly documentation in a timely manner. All dogs must also be on an active flea and tick preventative, either topical or oral, not a flea collar. If, at any time, a flea or tick is found on a dog at the Hounds Club, that dog will need to go home, or receive a flea bath at the owners expense.
- Age and Size: We do not have a strict age policy but, in order to attend, dogs must have received all rounds of puppy vaccinations, including rabies. All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered. After that age, for the safety of your dog and others, we cannot accept dogs that have not been neutered. Size: Unfortunately, though we love all dogs, for the safety of all our guests we cannot accept dogs over 120lbs.
- Dress Code: For the safety of all guests and staff, dogs must arrive on leash wearing a flat, snap-on collar. We cannot accept dogs with collars featuring buckles, prongs, spikes, jewels, or anything that might be damaged or cause harm to other dogs. If you do not have an appropriate collar, we carry a selection of collars in our retail section.
520 West Windsor Road, Glendale, CA 91204
Ph: 323-954-7272 Fax: 323-300-5488